Powered By Blogger

01 December 2008

Have you tried eating egg this way?

When I was a kid, eating steamboat at home was something I looked forward to. The thought of cooking and eating at the same time thrilled me because, well, I can play with cooking! The other thing I enjoyed with the steamboat was the egg. My parents would lay the net ladle (dunno what it's called but you can refer to the picture) with green leaves, then beat open an egg and place it onto the leaves. After that, lower the whole ladle into the steamboat and let the egg cooked for a while. Before the egg got fully cooked, remove the ladle from the steamboat and, bingo, here's a half-boiled egg. I would add soy sauce and pepper to it. For a long time, I had not done that already, until recently, I decided to do it again...during my 2 steamboat sessions. Mmmm....a great sense of satisfaction.

I love to watch eggs being cooked. Waiting anxiously for my eggy to be partially cooked.


Almost ready!!! Yum Yum...

2 comments:

carles Comella said...

Super blog.

Maomie said...

Thank you. :)