Powered By Blogger

22 November 2008

A good lunch at Hog's Breath Cafe

Had decided to spend a relaxing lunch with Elys, so we decided we shall go have a good one at Hog's Breath @ Holland Village. The food's good. The soup's served in mug rather than bowl! Anyway, we had the set lunch but I think I didn't take a picture of the soup and the dessert (mine's a mudpie!!)


Elys went for this steak. I tried a small piece and quite like it. This was the first time I tried steak and actually like it. There wasn't any funny taste and it's really tender! I may just pick up the courage to order a set for myself next time I go to this cafe.

Mine's this terriyaki chicken. Tasted good and the mashed potato was real cool (Elys' french fries is very nice too, hehehe). Just a joke - look at the mashed potato, had it been brownish in colour, guess what it would look like.

All in all, nice lunch. And nice chat.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I thought we unable to take beef either outside or at home???
@ Holland Village there is a small cafe got high tea-mini sandwich & muffin are nice, price are reasonable.

Maomie said...

I like to try a little bit when other people eat steak. Heh heh heh...Er....i thought cannot bring home only. Anyway, I still try once in a blue moon outside. But then, still dont really like beef.

What's the name of the cafe??

Unknown said...

I cant remember it cafe name, jz know how to reach there, might be my frz know abt it, will ask my frz & let u know.