Powered By Blogger

22 November 2008

Good dinner with good pal

Good dinner relative to the presence of my good pal. I don't mean to say the food is good, literally. Hahahaha...

Both of us had sandwiches, one was the mushroom while I took the ham and cheese kind. Suppose to be simple and good, but I thought they added some funny things into the sandwiches (eg fried onions, some weird sauce) which I didn't really appreciate. The only thing on the table I enjoyed was my cranberry juice.


Salad for sharing. My pal, Irene seemed to be crazy with veggies of late. Every meal we had, she would not forget to order soemthing veggie.

Mmm, this should be the mushroom. The mushroom was ok but I really cannot stand the fried onions.

My ham (or was it called something else) and cheese sandwich. Looked tempting? To me, no! Again, dunno what kind of sauce they added in which didn't really suit my taste.
And where did we have all these? New York New York at AMK Hub.



6 comments:

Me and My Two Precious said...

since the day i know i am in btw a cow and a tiger.... i hv been munching veggie like there is no tomorrow.... . but then, i still like to eat alot of meat..

But i wun eat cow of course..

Unknown said...

Actual I dont like New York New York cafe sandwich. I like to go "Dome", the sandwich over there are good. Yumyum

Maomie said...

Oh yes, i love Dome's. Esp the ice chocolate! Yummy. I have not been to Dome for a long long. Kind of miss it.

Me and My Two Precious said...

why dont we go 1 day??? Want to go, go la!

Maomie said...

Yes yes Yes....bishan got!!

Me and My Two Precious said...

On la..
U name the date & time.. and i will be there!