Powered By Blogger

18 October 2008

My Crap Dinner

Ooops, sorry. I mean crab. We had dinner at AMK Ave 3, Uncle Leong Seafood tonight. Had initially wanted to go to the famous one had Blk 232, but it was already very crowded (long queue) even before 6pm! So we crossed over to the opposite block, Blk 233, which was still empty (but gradually got more crowded after 6.30pm).
Hey, this lemon chicken is very tasty! The gravy is great. The sour and sweet combination is well balanced. It can help in boosting your appetite. The chicken coating is also very nice. All in one phrase - I have not eaten such great lemon chicken for a long time.

Nothing special about this xiao bai cai. I was just irritated that I couldn't bite off the vege nicely. The stalk kept hanging in my mouth!


Decided to order little man tou to go with our dishes, though there was no chilli crab to begin with. I thought the man tou wasn't fried too well. Still quite soft when I bit on it. Didn't really like it. Expected it to be more crunchy. Just look at the colour - doesn't look too well-fried right?


So, this is the reason we were there! Were still comtemplating what kind of crab to order. Finally decided on this black pepper crab with bee hoon. I would say, it tasted good. The crab meat was thick. Mmmmm....really a joy to eat this kind of crab.

That's our dinner for the evening. The proportion was just nice. We were reasonably full after the meal. My favourite? The crab and the lemon chicken.

The crabs they have are those very huge ones. Here's the claw, almost as big as the palm. See how meaty it is. Dying to have a bite?

Enjoying my meal. Trying to eat with grace.

Wow, what a big mou.....er....appetite. That's the best part of the crab, especially when it's soooo huge.

The shell is always being 'attacked' by dad. That has been his all-time favourite. Guess I know why. Because that's the easiest to eat. Can also eat with grace. Heeheehee.....


BURP! We are done. SLURP!

No comments: