Powered By Blogger

26 October 2008

Western Lunch at Astons Express

I first tried Astons at NUS Campus. That time, I had its black pepper chicken. This new outlet had just opened at AMK Central. For the meal, you can choose two side dishes (hot or cold). Hot side dishes include mashed potato, baked potato, french fries, etc. Cold ones include coleslaw, potato salad and others.

Not too bad. Very filling.

I had Lemon Lime Chicken this afternoon. This is the first time I ate western mean without chilli sauce. The lemon lime gravy is nice. Very appetizing as it is a little sour. I chose mashed potato and coleslaw as the side dishes. They are nice! However, I couldn't finish the coleslaw. Too filling. By looking at it (esp when you are hungry), you may wonder how much this will satisfy your hunger. Hahahaha....Anyway, the price for this is $5.90.

This is the Chicken Burger. Ordered as a set meal (at $5.50), it came with one side dish and we chose french fries. The fries is nice, just that it is not hot at all.
Mmmmm....yummy, yummy....Trust me, the burger was huge. Need a big mouth to conquer it. The bread itself is quite soft. Overall: NICE.
Go try.

No comments: