Powered By Blogger

29 September 2008

Japanese Lunch at Ichiban!

It had been a relaxing weekend and the peak of the weekend had been this sumptuous lunch at AMK Hub. Yummy...

The set my hubby had been wanting to eat since last week. Eel set. Instead of white rice, the eel came with fried rice which was very nice (I meant the rice. I am no more fan of eel, so no comments about eel). But I guess the whole set was very good because hubby was thoroughly enjoying himself!


Mine's a BBQ Chicket set. Taste wise, not bad. Just that the chicken was hard. I was expecting something more tender. Well, it came with raw salmon which is what I love! All in all, was a nice meal and I was also enjoying it.
Can't resist taking this picture. I cannot remember since when had I started eating raw salmon. I don't like cooked salmon as much, especially the smoked ones.


Here's the Gyozu side dish. I didn't try but I believe it is good. At least I tried the gravy. Hehehe...


Fried Chicken coated with cereals. Children's favourite.

Erm, I think this was a jumbo set. There were soft shell crab and chicken (terriyaki?). Looked tasty, tasted even tastier. Hahaha...

This is beef rice. I don't take beef so I really don't know how this one should taste like or actually tasted like.

Chicken Katsu Don. This is one of my favourite Jap dish for a very simple reason - the egg that they add onto the fried chicken. Yum yum.

1 comment:

Me and My Two Precious said...

recommand u another place at Bugis Junction called the ministry of food..